They are the result of the combination and intergration of all our skills ans know-how.
They are built on the basis and compatibility of UNIMEC components such as robots, feeders, linear motors, vacuum/pressure technology, servo presses, drive, software and vision.
Our microtechnical assembly solutions meet the requirements of the market: durability of the components, software compatibility, remote maintenance as well as modularity and adpatation to the needs of our customers.
Our solutions allow the assembly of watch components such as:
- Plates, bridges
- Pinions, wheels, jewels, pins, screw bases, etc.
Accuracy and speed
- Bulk loading of components
- Location, orientation and sorting of components by vision
- Component transfer via 4-axis robots (BE66)
- Assembly by servo press or pneumatic press
- User-friendly human-machine interface
- Export of production monitoring via computer network
|Driving accuracy||±5 µm|
|Strength of driving||up to 2000 N|
|Accuracy of positioning||±2 µm|
|Energy||230V / 5 bars|
|Dimensions (l x d x h)||1'300 x 720 x 1'500 mm|
More information in our technical data sheets: